Tough digitization has been growing rapidly in various sectors and parts of the country, but one thing that we can’t overlook is that, the invasibility of the Internet and digitization in the ruler parts of India. So to tackle this the Government of India has launched Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra. Through this launch, the aim is to make people understand the complexity and intricacies that tech and its process involve. Thus, we have dedicated this blog to exploring this initiative to make you more aware, so that you can complete the Sahaj Login process, and use the benefits of this platform for yourself.
Know About Sahaj
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra which is mostly called out as Sahaj is an ambitious government initiative taken majorly for the people residing in the remote areas of the country. Through this initiative, the government is trying to eradicate and bridge the gap between tech and remote people who face a huge gap. Under this initiative, the people of the marginalized sections can get on such Sahaj Kendra, which is going to serve as the single destination for all government document creation. With the help of the services provided under this initiative, you can create your Aadhar card or PAN card, make utility payments, and get many other services.
Overview Of Sahaj
|Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
|Year of Launch
|Government of India
|Easy Accessibility to Application Services
|Permanent Citizen of India
Eligibility For Doing Sahaj Login
Though we understand that you want to serve the country with a better cause, yet we would like to tell you certain eligibility criteria that you must fall under to complete your Sahaj Login.
- The foremost and the most important criteria that you must pass through is that you must be above 18 years old to apply for the Sahaj.
- The applicant of this portal must know English/Hindi in order to complete the Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra eligibility.
- Having a laptop and a strong internet connection is a must to access as well as carry through the process seamlessly.
- Last but not least the applicant must own a shop to become an active participant in this initiative.
Documents Required For Sahaj Login Procedure
In case you thinking of enrolling in the service providence by completing your Sahaj Login, then make sure to keep the listed documents handy.
- The applicant must have an Aadhar card, and having an updated Aadhar card is a boon.
- To prove your education qualification you must present your 10th or 12th certificate.
- A passport-size recent photograph of the applicant is also required.
- Make sure to carry your PAN card along with you.
- Present your bank passbook or a canceled cheque.
- You must have your computer certification.
Steps To Register At Sahaj
To access Sahaj and use the offerings of this platform for yourself you need to complete the registration process of the platform, and for the same, you can follow these mentioned steps.
- The first thing that you need to do is open any “Browser” of your choice a device through which you want to access the portal.
- Now use the search bar of your chosen browser to search for the official website by entering Sahaj Registration.
- Next as soon as you land on the main dashboard, navigate the registration process, and select the option from the top menu bar.
- From the drop-down menu of the platform you need to select the “New Registration” option in order to begin the process.
- On the directed page you need to fill in the asked information and after that hit the “Next” button, and you will be asked to upload certain documents.
Upon completion of all these steps cross-check the information to avoid any kind of hindrance in the future, and then you need to press the “Register” button to complete the registration.
Sahaj Login Process
The Sahaj Login is very simple and the audiences who wish to use the platform can go through this process seamlessly by following some easy steps.
- You need to utilize your desired browser to look for the official website of the Sahaj.
- Upon landing on the main dashboard of the website, navigate the Sahaj Login option by surfing through the site.
- Tap on the “login” option present in the right corner of the menu bar and enter your username and password, in the designated input boxes.
- And while you tap on the Sahaj Login option you will also encounter the option to login into your account with the help of OTP.
- Finally, after entering all the asked credentials you need to press the “Login” option to complete the Sahaj Login process.
Services Provided By Sahaj
When you access Sahaj you will be enthralled to know about the multiple services offered by this initiative. We have tried to talk about some of the top services of this portal here, to give you a better overview of this.
With the help of the service provider of the website unlike any other platform, you do not need to pay any kind of capital. Above all, you will get uninterrupted banking services like cash withdrawal, money transfer, cash deposit, and many other services.
With the help of this portal, you can also make several utility payments. The payment procedure that it involves is completely safe and secure. If you make your customers aware of catering these services, then you can increase the footfall at your shop.
Apart from getting only retail business information, you will also get notifications of various other business opportunities. And all you have to do is go through the Sahaj Login, to get your hands on this platonic experience.
The government of India took an effective initiative named Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra to bridge the gap between tech and remote area people. Users can complete their Sahaj Login and get on their way to extract the benefits from the service provided by the website. Above all, we tried our best to incorporate every crucial detail about the platform, and referring to this will guide you through the platform seamlessly.
Also, read this: