The Arabian desserts are a representation of tradition and rich cultural heritage. Hence, a trip to Dubai deserts must be on your list. After the booking confirmation is done, the first question that arises is, what to wear in Dubai desert safari. Clothes play an important role in determining the quality of your trip. Nothing can be more bothersome than an uncomfortable outfit while going for an adventurous time in the deserts of Dubai. So, knowing the tips to dress yourself up is crucial.
What to Wear on a Dubai Desert Safari?
Let us guide you through the best ways to style yourself for a desert safari in Dubai:
- Loose and Comfortable Clothes: Whether you are going for an overnight, day or afternoon desert safari, wearing comfortable clothes will keep you relaxed. During the daytime, opt for loose clothing that covers your body well. The desert can get really hot during the day. Whereas, at night you might need some warm clothing.
- Zipper Pocket Clothes: Anything that drops on the sand is not easy to find. So, it is important to secure your belongings and ensure they don’t fall off during your trip. Clothes with zipper pockets are best to carry your valuables and move around with ease. Carrying a bag is not always feasible. Hence, clothes with zipper pockets are the perfect solution.
- Comfortable Shoes: Along with the clothes, the footwear you wear is equally important on a Dubai desert safari. You can wear lightweight boots, sneakers or flip flops depending upon your outfit and comfort level. Make sure that you are wearing closed shoes with a good grip. Sandals might not be a great option to wear in a desert.
- Hat or Scarf: A well covered hat or scarf can protect you from the harsh rays of the sun and wind on a desert safari in Dubai. A scarf is a better option as you can not only cover your head but also your neck and face. It will also prevent the sand from going inside your eyes or mouth.
- Sunscreen: Applying a generous amount of sunscreen must be the first and most important answer if some asks about what to wear in Dubai desert safari. This is especially true if you are visiting the desert during daytime. Protect yourself from the sun while trying different activities or simply moving around in the Dubai desert by using a good sunscreen.
- Sunglass: Wearing sunglasses on a desert safari in Dubai is a matter of both style and comfort. A good pair of sunglasses elevates your overall look. At the same time, they also protect your eyes from sunlight, sand and dust.
What you wear highly determines your comfort and personality on a desert safari in Dubai. The preference might vary depending upon people’s tastes and choices, but never compromise with comfort and safety. Ensure to protect yourself from the sun if you are going for a day or afternoon desert safari. Too much exposure to the sun may get you dehydrated, so keep drinking ample water and fluids. To get the best deals on Dubai luxury desert safari, OneClickDrive can be your trusted partner and guide.